Award winning 4 star bed and breakfast / guest house in Fishguard offering immaculately clean, hotel style accommodation. Spectacular sea views from the bedrooms and private garden terrace overlook Fishguard Bay, the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path, the Preseli Hills and beyond.
Bill Bryson: 'Quite the nicest guest house I stayed in this trip'
A luxurious and spacious yet cosy place to stay, our approach is warm and friendly. We pay great attention to detail and can rise to any occasion. Your holiday should be about keeping things simple for you, particularly at the moment, so once you have made your Booking let us make that happen, however we can help.
We like our guests to relax and make themselves feel completely at home. Gather with a group of friends and family, or book a single bed and breakfast room and just bring yourself to our coastal home, your place to stay by the sea.
- Fishguard Bed and Breakfast with sea views
- Great coastal hotel style accommodation to be based in for exploring Fishguard & Pembrokeshire
- Set just off the Pembrokeshire Coast Path and National Park
- Picturesque sea views over Cardigan Bay to the Preseli Hills
- Central town location, everything is on our doorstep
- 5 mins from Fishguard ferry Stena port and rail links to London
- At the end of the A40, about 1 hr off the M4 (just follow the road)
- Delicious breakfast with locally sourced produce
- Honesty bar, Celebration Packages and Treats Menu's
- Private guest lounges and terrace with tables
- Spacious accommodation for distancing groups and family gatherings
- Contact-free check-in and check-out available (request)
- Super friendly, helpful service
- Covid Good to Go compliant
- Immaculately clean rooms (guest comments)