'A truly delightful establishment decorated to a very high standard.'
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with The Data Protection Act 1998).
- We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your booking and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes: your name, address, phone number, and email address. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- We will never disclose your details to any third party or transfer it anywhere.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
We use social media icons on ouur website – each social media company have their own privacy policies.
You can view facebook’s policy here and twitter’s policy here. We are also on Trip Advisor, their policy can be found here.