'Genuinely difficult to drag ourselves away! Amazing' May 2015
Bed and Breakfast Rooms and Rates
We have 6 individually decorated en-suite bed and breakfast rooms, most with features such as original fireplaces and antique furniture. For a room with a view, we have four sea view rooms. The two superior rooms are very spacious with sofas and beds perfectly positioned for watching the sunset or sunrise across Fishguard Bay. There are 2 smaller sea view rooms as well as 2 large town view rooms, both featuring fireplaces and comfy sofas or chairs.
Periodically we run various special offers, visit our Special Offers page for more details.
Guests frequently tell us how comfortable our beds are, it must be the perfect combination of a great mattress, luxurious toppers and fabulously cool, crisp, Pembrokeshire air-dried, Egyptian cotton bed linen. We hand launder most of our own bedlinen and despite what you may think about the weather in Wales, practically all our bedlinen is hung outside to dry! Our beds are
super king or king size, all with a minimum 1,000 pocket springs, most with more than that. Rooms are mostly flexible (four of them can be twin-bedded) and we can accommodate families of 3 or 4 persons in the larger rooms. All rooms are en-suite, 3 have walk-in showers and three have a bath with shower.
- Flat screen TV / DVD
- Digital radio with iPod dock
- Luxury feather pillows and duvets (anti allergy available)
- Crisp white Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Fluffy white towels
- Dressing gowns
- Luxury Noble Isle toiletries
- Tea tray and kettle
- Princes Gate bottled spring water
- High-speed Ionic hairdryers
- Nespresso machines in superior and junior sea view rooms
- Baby cots / bedding
- Baby monitors / listening service
- Baby baths / changing mats / sterilizing / high chairs
- Fridge available
Rates (per room per night inclusive of VAT)
- Superior Sea View: from £135
- Town View: from £105
- Junior Sea View: from £105
- Single occupancy: from £80
Extra bed in room: at £20 per head
Cots at no extra charge
Arrival is from 4pm and checkout is 10.30am the next morning, unless otherwise
Late arrivals including from the evening ferry are welcome.